The power to manipulate air (Or Wind Manipulation). User can create, shape and manipulate air, common name given to the layer of atmospheric gases and various compounds (mostly oxygen and nitrogen) surrounding the planet Earth that is retained by Earth's gravity, and wind, movement of air relative to the surface of the planet. It is an important factor in determining and controlling climate and weather, and the generating force of most ocean and freshwater waves. Wind occurs because of horizontal and vertical differences in atmospheric pressure, and include breezes, squalls, gusts, whirlwinds, zephyrs, gales, tempests, and hurricanes.
Since air cannot be seen by conventional methods, neither can the attacks and derivatives formed by/from it, making it an invisible and versatile weapon that is very difficult to block and dodge.
- Air Mimicry
- Air shield by manipulating the density of the air
- Flight: Self-propulsion with wind
- Levitation: Levitate off the ground using air currents
- Gliding: Glide through the wind using air currents
- Enhanced Speed: Run as fast as the wind itself
- Enhanced Agility: Extremely flexible with the wind
- Can create tornadoes, or devastating wind storms
- Minor electric manipulation as users can manipulate atoms in the air to make necessary ions in order to produce electricity
- Minor illusion creation as users can manipulate air molecules through exnomophis in order to produce any kind of image of their choice
- Density and pressure control of the air
- Some can change oxygen levels in the air
- Draw power from natural disasters such as whirlwinds, tornadoes, or typhoons
- Some users can control smoke
- Deprive opponents of air to suffocate them
- Create Vortexes which can either suck in targets or blow them away in a singular direction
- May be unable to create air/wind, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Ineffective in a vacuum: atmosphere must be present. Variations in air-pressure may complicate things for beginners.
- May be weak against Fire Manipulation, as fire is fueled by the oxygen in the air, thus making the flames stronger.
- Higher level Electricity Manipulation users can use electrons to detonate the various compound molecules within the air, overwhelming the user.