This page is to talk about the calculated attacks and defenses stats which can be determined on which level that they are sorted to.
Though there is an alternative term for this which is Destructive Capacity or DC which is to determine the size the damage caused, or more commonly what type of attack it is, such as City-Buster, Planet-Buster, etc..
While Attack Potency is relatively used for characters‘ attacks the amount of power in an attack despite it’s size and that which they can defeat other people which have calculated DCs and to estimate the scaling to them.
This page can even help with the estimate Durability of a character or unit as well when experiencing the attack and still survive and/or keep functioning/fighting.
|Energy in Tonnes
of TNT Equivalent
|Energy in Joules||High End to Low End ratio|
|10-C||Below Average||~0 Joules to
|~0 to 9.56x10-9||~0 to 4x101||NA|
|10-B||Human||40 Joules to
|9.56x10-9 to 2.39x10-8||4x101 to 102||2.5x|
|10-A||Athlete||100 Joules to
|2.39x10-8 to 7.17x10-8||102 to 3x102||3x|
|9-C||Street||300 Joules to
|7.17x10-8 to 3.59x10-6||3x102 to 1.5x104||50x|
to 0.005 Tons
|3.59x10-6 to 5x10-3||1.5x104 to 2.092x107||~1394.67x|
|9-A||Small Building||0.005 Tons
to 0.25 Tons
|5x10-3 to 2.5x10-1||2.092x107 to 1.046x109||50x|
to 2 Tons
|2.5x10-1 to 2||to 1.046x109 to 8.368x109||8x|
|High 8-C||Large Building||2 Tons to
|2 to 1.1x101||8.368x109 to 4.6024x1010||5.5x|
|8-B||City Block||11 Tons to 100 Tons||1.1x101 to 102||4.6024x1010 to 4.184x1011||~9.1x|
|8-A||Multi-City Block||100 Tons to 1 Kiloton||102 to 103||4.184x1011 to 4.184x1012||10x|
|Low 7-C||Small Town||1 Kiloton to
|103 to 5.8x103||4.184x1012 to 2.42672x1013||5.8x|
|7-C||Town||5.8 Kilotons to
|5.8x103 to 105||2.42672x1013 to 4.184x1014||~17.5x|
|High 7-C||Large Town||100 Kilotons
to 1 Megaton
|105 to 106||4.184x1014 to 4.184x1015||10x|
|Low 7-B||Small City||1 Megaton to
|106 to 6.3x106||4.184x1015 to 2.63592x1016||6.3x|
to 100 Megatons
|6.3x10^6 to 108||2.63592x1016 to 4.184x1017||~16x|
to 1 Gigaton
|108 to 109||4.184x1017 to 4.184x1018||10x|
|High 7-A||Large Mountain||1 Gigaton to
|109 to 4.3x109||4.184x1018 to 1.79912x1019||4.3x|
to 100 Gigatons
|4.3x109 to 1011||1.79912x1019 to 4.184x1020||~23.25x|
|High 6-C||Large Island||100 Gigatons
to 1 Teraton
|1011 to 1012||4.184x1020 to 4.184x1021||10x|
|Low 6-B||Small Country||1 Teraton to
|1012 to 7x1012||4.184x1021 to 2.9288x1022||7x|
to 100 Teratons
|7x1012 to 1014||2.9288x1022 to 4.184x1023||14x|
|High 6-B||Large Country||100 Teratons
to 760 Teratons
|1014 to 7.6x1014||4.184x1023 to 3.17984x1024||7.6x|
to 4.435 Petatons
|7.6x1014 to 4.435x1015||3.17984x1024 to 1.855604x1025||~5.8x|
|High 6-A||Multi-Continent||4.435 Petatons to
|4.435x1015 to 2.96x1019||1.855604x1025 to 1.24x1029||~6674x|
|5-C||Moon||29.6 Exatons to
|2.96x1019 to 4.33x1020||1.24x1029 to 1.81x1030||14.62x|
|Low 5-B||Small Planet||433 Exatons
to 59.44 Zettatons
|4.33x1020 to 5.944x1022||1.81x1030 to 2.487x1032||~137x|
to 2.7 Yottatons
|5.944x1022 to 2.7x1024||2.487x1032 to 1.13x1034||~45.5x|
|5-A||Large Planet||2.7 Yottatons
to 16.512 Ninatons
|2.7x1024 to 1.651x1028||1.13x1034 to 6.906x1037||~6111.5x|
|High 5-A||Dwarf Star||16.512 Ninatons
to 7.505 Tenatons
|1.651x1028 to 7.505x1030||6.906x1037 to 3.139x1040||~454.53x|
|Low 4-C||Small Star||7.505 Tenatons
to 136.066 Tenatons
|7.505x1030 to 1.36x1032||3.139x1040 to 5.693x1041||~18.14x|
to 912.295 Tenatons
|1.36x1032 to 9.12x1032||5.693x1041 to 3.817x1042||~6.71x|
|High 4-C||Large Star||912.295 Tenatons
to 22.77 Foe
|9.12x1032 to 5.442x1035||3.817x1042 to 2.277x1045||~596.54x|
|4-B||Solar System||22.77 Foe
to 20.08 TeraFoe
|5.442x1035 to 4.799x1047||2.277x1045 to 2.008x1057||~881.86 billion x|
|4-A||Multi-Solar System||20.08 TeraFoe
to 10.53 ZettaFoe
|4.799x1047 to 2.517x1056||2.008x1057 to 1.053x1066||~198.37 million x|
to 8.593 YottaFoe
|2.517x1056 to 2.054x1059||1.053x1066 to 8.593x1068||~816.05x|
to 2.825 TenaexaFoe
|2.054x1059 to 6.752x1082||8.593x1068 to 2.825x1092||~1.04x1023x|
|Universe||2.825 TenaexaFoe to any higher finite number||6.752x1082 to any higher finite number||2.825x1092 to any higher finite number||Not available|
To avoid confusion, the Universal Stat above is for any calc with acceptable high results or with the level that is simply being able to effect any and/or all physical matter, radiation and energy in known spacetime in the observable universe, where no spec of energy, gas cloud or matter remains (Even covering the entire volume of Spacetime).
There are other levels above Universe level but that is a different matter of scaling and calcing and discussing entirely, And are too difficult to Scale based on how they work, Since each site has their own versions of higher levels of AP or DC, here are a few that this wikia will follow:
- Universe + ("3-A"): This stat is for Universal level feats that are If given any proof without a shred of doubt, affecting/creating/destroying universes that are beyond larger than the currently witnessed observable universe with actual mass, energy, gas, etc..
- High Universe ("High 3-A"): This level involves being able to effect not only being able to destroy all matter and energy in existence but all of Spacetime with every dimensional levels as well not just 3-D, but 4-D as well. (Note that some cases of spacetime abilities would be just hax and not really AP unless described) This may include an actual reality that have the properties of an actual universe or timeline that possesses both pasts, presents and futures.
- High Universe +: Are those who are capable of universal creating or destroying or embodying with a higher dimensional level than regular 4-D Universe.
- Multiverse ("Tier 2"): This category is for a user or faction with the influence, energy harnessing and/or AP/Durability of taking down more than one Universe at once, which also not only destroys the physical matter, life but also the timeline and dimensional levels too. Though it is difficult to determine the actual definition of multiverse as each verse and our reality are different in either/both opinion or numbers, this following levels should help with that. This may include actual realities that have the properties of an actual universe or timelines that possesses both pasts, presents and futures, this could be within the influence of those who are 4-D all the way up to 5-D users (the “+” symbol would be for any actual calculated number of universes or a higher tier, which is likely note used in this case as it is extremely difficult to measure unless stated)
- Low Multiverse ("2-C"): This Level is for destroying a more than one Universe, In this case it would be 2-5 Universes for the sake of a small, single digit number of universes for this tier.
- Mid Multiverse ("2-B"): Or just (Multiverse) This Level is for being able to effect or destroy a number of universes from the Verse's set number of universes to a 1000.
- (+): This would be set to from a Thousand Universes to any higher finite Universes, that higher in quantity from the standard set of finite universes. This could coincide with 5-D beings who can interact with other possible worlds along the 5-D axis.
- High Multiverse ("2-A"): This Level is for beings who are able to effect or destroy universes/realities/timelines that range in infinite. In the standard model of the number of Dimensions, these are for high-end 5-D users.
- Complex Multiverse ("1-C"): This Level is for those who can interact, create and/or destroy universes of a higher dimensional state such as 6-D to 10/11-D users. Even 6-dimensional characters can logically easily destroy a more than countably infinite number of 5-dimensional space-time continuums, and 7-dimensional characters exceed that scale a more than countably infinite number of times, and so onwards. However, these characters do not exceed the 11-dimensional scale of the complete totality of a full multiverse, as defined by M-Theory.
- Low Complex Multiverse level: 6-dimensional characters.
- Complex Multiverse level: 7-dimensional, 8-dimensional and 9-dimensional characters. Alternatively ones that are positioned at an unknown/unspecified level within this category.
- High Complex Multiverse level: 10-dimensional and 11-dimensional characters.
- Hyperverse ("1-B"): This category is for a user of faction that has influence, energy harnessing and/or AP/Durability of taking on a Universe with a higher dimensional plane of existence, this level is for characters that are any finite number of dimensions higher than the standard 10 or 11 dimensional plane of a normal reality.
- NOTE: That there can be a bit of confusion between either 11-D universe as a certain limit, this would warrant discussion in the future, because currently the standard is 4-D for the spacetime continuum, for any verse, including our own, depending on the verse if it is stated that there is extra dimensional limit of space and time but not higher.
- High Hyperverse ("High 1-B"): This level is for characters that are infinite dimensional space or Hilbert Space.
- Outerversal ("1-A"): This category is for a user of faction that has influence, energy harnessing and/or AP/Durability of taking on a Universe That exists totally outside the confines, influence, or laws of physics of any universe or dimensions, every form of matter, energy, interactions, concepts, realms or boundaries of life and death.
- Omniverse ("Tier 0"): This category is for a user of faction that has influence, energy harnessing and/or AP/Durability of taking on Every single Universe, Dimension, Realm of the respective verse in question. (This one is hard to scale really, so it could be related to one, two or all of the following above.
For stat tiers that are either not quantified, calced or can't be for any reason or takes time or simply has range, it would be labeled as Unknown.
- Human/Athletic = Sling Shot/Human punches (80 - 130 J)
- Street = Sword/Spear/Axe/Gun (4.78x10-8 to 1.195x10-6 Tons)
- Small Building = Tanks/Aircraft (5x10-3 to 2.5x10-1 Tons)
- Building = Battleship Cannon (2.5x10-1 to 2 Tons)
- City-Block = GBU-43/B MOAB (11 Tons)
- Town - Little Boy bomb (15 Kiloton)
- City = Tsar Bomba (50 Megatons)
- Island = Comet Shoemaker–Levy 9, (6 million Megatons)
- Moon = Destroying the Moon (29.75 Exatons)
- Planet = Destroying Earth (59.44 Zettatons with real results)
- Solar System = A merger of two black holes, (5.3e+47 joules)
Durability is often at times around the same level as Attack Potency/Destructive Capacity, unless it is shown that they cannot withstand said attack. Because logically, the character that achieves a certain amount of energy output either physically or otherwise (that also effects the physical body of the character) must be able to withstand the strain that it puts on them without breaking or sustaining any injuries or physical wounds of objects that would be considered fatal. However there maybe some exceptions if the injuries sustained are of a infinitesimal or insignificant scale or the individual scuffs it off like nothing happened.
Most Times, stated one time techniques are either too much for the character and it kills them or permanently damages them.
Depending on suicide moves, if the process is not instantaneous but has an effect over a long period of time, then it "could" make the character scale, but would require discussion.
Durability is the property which guarantees the ability to withstand a certain amount of force. This is not to be confused with endurance; while durability is the ability to withstand damage, endurance is a measure of stamina or ability to continue to fight or keep going even after taking massive damage which can't tank.
- It is important to note that while the two are different, it would be noted that even though there are cases that certain attacks may overcome a character's durability, if they show any visible signs of still being active and capable of fighting while taking some damage and not overwhelmingly affected by them, it would still likely scale to said character.
- Terms like "Tanking" would apply if said character can withstand or overcome attacks with minimal to no damage or fatigue.
- And there are some powers such as Immortality, Invulnerability, Resurrection, Regeneration, and Resistance/Immunity that would be considered separate from stats as they simply prove the user with means to survive, but if they are combat and/or proven to be tethered to one's stats, that would likely be used as a means of scaling.
For the levels/tiers of Durability, they are the same as the Attack Potency/Destructive capacity levels/tiers, see above for info.
Depending on the durability feat, some durabilities can be lower than the Attack Potency if they are significantly far away from the epicenter of the attack or is not considered point black where the full percentage of an attack is guarantied.
Here are some examples of Durability:
- The required durability to withstand being immersed within the heat of the Sun.
- The required durability for surviving a fall from low Earth orbit.
- Here is a List of other TNT Equivalent examples.
- It is possible for some Multiversal characters to have a higher tier when it comes to being able to create, affect and/or destroy larger than infinite universes, but it has to be proven without a doubt that it is what it is such as having "Aleph numbers", etc..
- There can be two kinds of attacks divided that could equal AP/DC:
- Prep Time: Such as the character has attacks that take time to do but can pull them off later.
- Overtime: Such as with how much devastation an attack causes which says it does something but slowly does that overtime.
- If there is a character that is stated to have infinite strength, it would technically not mean literally infinite Joules or anything, because that would technically cause the destruction of the universe (3-A) or higher, which would not be the case as it would be considered either Durability Negation Or Resistance/Immunity Negation.
- There will be several terms that would describe both Attack Potency & Durability in this Wiki that one may find in other wikis or crossover battle sources regarding for characters scaling from calculations:
- "+" symbol: The “+” symbol is for any calculated result which is higher than the average, of the high end energy level and low end energy level of a particular tier.
- High: For certain stats of attacks or weapons that are well above the individual's or faction's tier level but remain within the same tier by virtue of statements or grouping, that doesn't give them any other higher stats.
- Low: For certain stats of attacks or weapons that are well below the individual's or faction's tier level but remain within the same tier by virtue of statements or grouping, that doesn't automatically give them lower stats.
- Varies: Used for a stat/feat that involves quantity of something is undetermined or depends on the situation or power if stated.
- At Least: Should be used to denote the lower cap of a character, if the exact value is indeterminate, or stats/scaling that are Greater than or equal to "(≥) =".
- At Most: Should be used to denote the higher cap of a character, if the exact value is indeterminate, or stats/scaling that are Less than or equal to "(≤) =".
- Likely: This is for certain stats that are without any clear and/or source based statements and are only there based on visuals despite what previous statistics were given to give a sense of believe of said stats for scaling. should only be used if considered favorable.
- Possibly: This is for certain stats that are with clear and/or source based statements even though there are no visuals to extrapolate the level to be comparable but by virtue of past showings or grouping, should only be used if considered notable.
- Barely: This term is for durability section for characters that are known and/or shown to barely survive an attack rather than outright tank it or receive little to insignificant injuries and are not fatigued or heavily struggling to continue fighting, which would not be considered True durability but related to something akin to Stamina. They would follow the criteria after receiving massive damage of either: rendered unconscious for a while before waking up to continue fighting, shortness of breath or straining to maintain proper posture, or using some alternate ability to get them back into the fight.
- "+": would be if a feat of a character/unit barely survived an attack would be able to recover and continue fighting by their own efforts such as regeneration, healing, immortality, resurrection, etc..
- "-": would be if a feat of a character/unit barely surviving an attack would be able to recover and continue fighting by external efforts from other people or items that stem apart from the user's efforts and not of their own creation.
- Here are some info about the use of terms for Dimensions and Realities such as Brane and Bulk Space:
- Also, since it is very easy to assume that certain statements can mean a lot of things (Ex. "My blade can cut through anything and everything") does not automatically mean they are universe level, possibly just means they have some sort of durability negation. even the word "everything" could be assumed as the universe, but the official definition is all the things of a certain group or class.
- Here are the Lists of Calculations to use, for Potential or Kinetic.
- For any Universal Feat, if a person gets stronger, it is considered no higher level unless they can show actual feats which would earn a higher, even supposed Multipliers are extremely hyperbolic if they do not destroy multiple universes at once.
- here are a few sites for some conventions of mass:
- All the showings are based on the real world calculations, for any fictional armies with the same or similar weapons of war can go by those calculations, unless they possess unique features or powers to them that gives them an upgrade or enhancement, or the characters or vehicles survive an attack (if non outlier) goes by oother calculations.
- For those who cannot find the means to convert joules to Petatons or higher, here is something simple to help you out:
- 1 Ton of TNT = 4.184e9 Joules, and for tons to everything else till Petatons:
- Kiloton = 1e3
- Megaton = 1e6
- Gigaton = 1e9
- Teraton = 1e12
- Petaton = 1e15
- and 1 Foe = 10^44 joules = 10^51 ergs (Foe which stands for "fifty-one-ergs")
- A conversion from joules is trivial and it is also compatible with the common scientific prefixes. So when you see terms like "5.5 kilo-Foe", read it as:
5500 Foe or 5.5 x 1047 joules of energy.
- Do not confuse Tonne with Ton as they are two different sets of units. 1 Tonne = 1.10231 Ton
- Starbuster refers to someone or something that literally destroys a star which can range from Star-Solar System level.
- Planetbuster refers to someone or something that literally destroys a planet which can range from Small-Large Planet level.
- Citybuster refers to someone or something that literally destroys a star which can range from Town-City System level.
- Life Wipers are characters or weapons that are either close to the AP for either Moon-Planet buster or possesses the hax needed to kill all life on a particular celestial body, though it can be smaller or larger in range depending on circumstances.
- The actual depth-dependence of density, inferred from seismic travel times (see Adams–Williamson equation), is given in the Preliminary Reference Earth Model (PREM).  Using this, the real gravitational binding energy of Earth can be calculated numerically as U = 2.487 x 1032 J.