Comprehensive Destruction is a way of measuring the volume of how precise and concentrated an attack is and equates to how much energy equivalence there is to destroy something. Here is the methods of destruction in order from least to most destructive:
- Minor Fragmentation = 8 j/cm³
- Fragmentation = 69 j/cm³
- Violent Fragmentation = 120 j/cm³
- Pulverization = 214.35 j/cm³
- Liquification = 12957.175 (j/cc)
- Vaporization = 25700 j/cm³
- Atomization = 30852.2j/cc
- Sub-atomization = 5.403E13 (j/cc)
We don't apply this to Destruction power as it is just a power to have certain types of effects, unless it can be applied to calculable feats.
NOTE: For Destruction Values of Fragmentation to Pulverization, we use Shearing Strength and Compression Strength of materials to determine the amount of Joules per cubic centimeters.