To understand the capabilities of a army is to understand their abilities to conquer.
- 1 Description
- 2 Conquest Tier System
- 2.1 Tier 15: Infinitesimal
- 2.2 Tier 14: Room
- 2.3 Tier 13: Building
- 2.4 Tier 12: Town
- 2.5 Tier 11: City
- 2.6 Tier 10: Island
- 2.7 Tier 9: Country
- 2.8 Tier 8: Continent
- 2.9 Tier 7: Planet
- 2.10 Tier 6: Solar System
- 2.11 Tier 5: Galaxy
- 2.12 Tier 4: Universe
- 2.13 Tier 3: Multiverse
- 2.14 Tier 2: Hyperverse
- 2.15 Tier 1: Outerverse
- 2.16 Tier 0: Omniverse
- 3 Other Tiers
- 4 Notes
This is to describe the level of the armies ability to conquer, maintain control and hold size of territory. this is various depending on how big their empire or organization is. this includes their skills, weapons, powers, vehicles, leadership, strategy, tactics, politics, manipulation, etc..
- NOTE, if the army in question is not the type to conquer, but is similar to a horde or just destroys everything in it's path, then describe how wide and long is the armies path of destruction, sacking, and raiding and razing.
- NOTE, if the conquered territory is barren and has no hostile or oppositions that would cause contest for control, then the Army has full control of said territory.
Conquest Tier System
Tier 15: Infinitesimal
This includes Realms or locations that are of a lower dimension from 3 to lower. Please note that existing as a drawing or being made of data / information is not to be ranked at this tier, as such beings are still 3-dimensional, but in an incredibly small scale.
15-C: Low-Hypoverse level (0 Dimensional verses)
15-B: Hypoverse level (1 Dimensional verses)
15-A: High-Hypoverse level (2 Dimensional verses)
Tier 14: Room
This includes places that are located in buildings but are just isolated, such as labs, offices, apartments, etc.
14-C: Small Room level
14-B: Room level
14-A: Large/Multi Room level
Tier 13: Building
This includes barns, wind mills, small houses, apartment buildings, work buildings, factories, fortresses, strongholds, castles, skyscrapers, etc.. (for 13-A, this would include compounds, groups of buildings, campus', etc..)
13-C: Small Building level
13-B: Building level
13-A: Large/Multi Building level
Tier 12: Town
This includes towns that can be measured between village, town, or large town with populations between 500-100,000 people.
12-C: Small Town/Village level
ex. Hype in Slovakia
12-B: Town level
ex. Davos in Swiss Alps.
12-A: Large/Multi Town level
ex. Bury St Edmunds in England
Tier 11: City
This includes settlements that range between small cities, normal cities, large/multiple cities or metropolis' with populations ranging between 100,000 - <1 million people.
11-C: Small City level
11-B: City level
11-A: Large/Multi City level
Tier 10: Island
This includes small islands, regular islands or large/multiple islands.
10-C: Small Island level
10-B: Island level
10-A: Large/Multi Island level
The largest Island in the real world is Greenland which has a landmass of 2.1 million km2 (which should be the max cap for any defined size for Large Island tiering), the minimal for this should be around the size of Great Britain.
Tier 9: Country
The ability to invade and conquer an entire country, either if it/they is/are considered small, regular or large/multiple.
9-C: Small Country/Multi State level
9-B: Country level
9-A: Large/Multi Country level
Tier 8: Continent
The manpower needed to invade and conquer (an) entire continent(s), small, regular or large/multiple.
8-C: Small Continent level
8-B: Continent level
8-A: Large/Multi Continent level
Tier 7: Planet
The military needed to control (an) entire planet(s), moon(s), etc.
7-C: Moon/Small Planet level
7-B: Planet level
7-A: Large/Multi Planet level
Tier 6: Solar System
A military that can establish control over (a) solar/star system(s) or more.
6-C: Solar System level
6-B: Star System level (Multiple stars in the same system)
6-A: Multi-Solar System level
Tier 5: Galaxy
A military power that conquers (a) galaxy(s) or more.
5-C: Small Galaxy level
5-B: Galaxy level
5-A: Large/Multi-Galaxy level
Tier 4: Universe
A military force that has power over an entire Universe.
4-B: Universe level (All celestial bodies and likely all physical matter)
4-A: Universe+ level (All of time and space)
Tier 3: Multiverse
Multiple or all the universes have been occupied.
3-C: Low Multiverse level (A certain set of universes)
3-B: Multiverse level (Any finite Universes higher than a pre-established set of universe)
3-A: High Multiverse level (Infinite Universes)
Tier 2: Hyperverse
The faction has control over realities that are of a higher dimension than that of the regular 4 dimensions.
2-C: Higher Dimensional (Any dimensions from 4 dimensional to 10/11 dimensions)
2-B: Hyperversal (Any finite dimensions higher than 10/11 dimensions)
2-A: High Hyperversal (Infinite Dimensional Space)
Tier 1: Outerverse
The ability to rule over existence that is outside the known existences of all forms of physical matter, time, space, spiritual, dimensions and concepts themselves.
Tier 0: Omniverse
The occupation of all forms of existences, realities, nonexistences, planets, galaxies, time, space, realities, etc.
- Unknown: if the exact tier cannot be found for how big the influence, conquest or territory of the faction's power is then it falls under here.
- Pocket Dimension: since a dimension is not a real measurement, any faction that owns a separate dimension falls under here. Ex. Soul Society (Bleach), Demon World (Nanatsu No Taizai), etc..
- Vehicles/Mobile: Though this would be hard to tier in comparison as there are some factions that are just stationed in certain vehicles and mobile stations that are from the size of cars or vans to the size of moon-size battle stations, so it would be difficult to measure without it being one of the other tiers above.
It is important to note that this is not the same as power levels in other cases, this is to measure out the abilities of an army to conquer and invade.
Also, If someone says that they conquered a large spans of area without any real holdings, that leads to lots of confusion.
- Ex. if someone says they conquered the universe but only holds one planet, that is not really applicable for Universe conquest, either Dimensional or Unknown Tier. Usually stated as the case for if there is no worthy opposition to be considered the case.
Also, if the faction exists with conquests can include other faction’s holdings as long as they are considered “Puppet States” as they are extensions of the factions’ sphere of influence.