This is a profile for Izuku Midoriya the character from the series My Hero Academia.
Izuku Midoriya (緑谷出久 Midoriya Izuku) was one of the 20 percent of people on Earth to be born without a Quirk, a natural superpower that is a basic biological function in the modern population, earning him endless amounts of torment and bullying in school.
Even still, he dreamed of becoming an amazing hero like his lifelong idol All Might, the No. 1 Hero of his country. That impossible dream became a reality after a chance meeting with All Might, who granted Izuku his Quirk. Now on his path to becoming the greatest hero, Izuku battles nefarious villains, endless schoolwork, and his own inner demons to become a worthy successor to the Symbol of Peace.
Izuku's costumes have their own gadgets to support his powers.
Energy Source: Unknown
Natural: Human Physiology (Izuku is part of a group of individuals who have powers called Quirks, though inherited it by All Might via consuming his hair) Superhuman Physical Characteristics (One for All has given him enhanced superhuman strength) Levitation (With Float from Nana Shimura allows him to levitate above ground, and with Air Pressures can achieve a form of Flight) Energy Manipulation (With Black Whip that lets him form tendril like constructs of dark energy) Analytical Skills (Izuku is capable of analyzing an enemy's power and skill and formulate a plan of attack) Extrasensory Perception (With Danger Sense is capable of sense danger from a distance that feels like a pain in his head) Air Manipulation (Izuku can use his punches and kills to create powerful air pressures that even create tornado like vortexes like All Might does)
Science: High-Tech Suits (Izuku with his various costumes have given him ways to better use his powers)
DC: Small Town: With his recent feats as he was able to fight and seriously injure Shigaraki who was remade to hold All for One, which Endeaver said after his awakening that Shigaraki was comparable to All Might. Multi-City Block: Izuku with his standard strength around the Paranormal Liberation War Arc. City Block: With his quirk One for All at 1,000,000% at the time he managed to create a massive crater when battling against Overhaul. Large Building: Izuku trained to become capable of handling villains like Stain. Building: Izuku at 5% which is considered normal power managed to defeat Shinso.
Durability: Small Town: Izuku should be at least this durable, his body capable of adapting and withstanding his own power which he had issues with before. Multi-City Block: Izuku with his standard strength around the Paranormal Liberation War Arc. City Block: when he used OFA at 1,000,000% during the Shie Hassaikai Arc. Large Building: After the Sports Festival arc, capable of taking hits from villains like Stain. Building: Beginning of Series durability with 5% OFA.
Speed: Hypersonic +: at 45% can outpace Gran Torino. Hypersonic: at 20% could keep pace with Overhaul who could outmaneuver Nighteye with his Foresight power. Supersonic +: At 8%, could keep pace of Bakugo at the time after the Provisional License arc. Supersonic: At 5% OFA with reaction and combat speed, could react to Todoroki's ice creation. Athletic Human: At beginning of Series, could keep pace with Bakugo.
Range: Standard melee range, up to Tens of kilometers with One For All with Air Pressure.
One For All: Izuku's Quirk gives him access to the stockpiled energy of the eight wielders before him, granting him an immense boost in power. Izuku has proven to be able to properly control a small percentage of One For All, using it to increase his strength, durability, and speed. However, if Izuku doesn't spread One For All evenly throughout his body, his limbs can be extremely injured by the force of his movements. In addition to the physical strength, One For All can also pass on the Quirks of the previous bearers, and the power of their Quirks is greatly enhanced. Izuku has manifested three of them and has the potential to learn and control three more Quirks.
- Detroit Smash: A super move that Izuku emulated from All Might after inheriting One For All. This attack is a simple punch focusing One For All's stockpiling power into the fist. It was powerful enough to smash through every floor of a multi-story building and bust a hole in the roof, while generating such a strong wind pressure that it shifted debris on the top floor and destroyed several of its supporting pillars.
- Delaware Smash: Izuku activates One For All at full power on his fingers and flicks them to create a massive shock wave, with enough force to generate a fissure in the water capable of pulling multiple villains towards its center, making them unable to escape. It was later used against Todoroki to break through his waves of ice during the Sports Festival.
- Delaware Smash Air Force: Izuku uses his upgraded gloves to direct a compressed air blast against his foe, possessing enough concussive force to stun Gentle while he was in mid-air, giving Izuku an opening to catch up to him. He can fire up to four air blasts at once.
- 1,000,000% Delaware Detroit Smash: This smash is the strongest move in Izuku's arsenal, which consists of him activating One For All at 100% during an adrenaline rush and then striking his opponent with a full-swing attack. When performing the move, Izuku first uses a full-handed Delaware Smash, then delivers a devastating Detroit Smash. At the climax of his battle with Muscular, Izuku was able to overpower and throw his opponent strong enough to create an enormous crater in solid rock.
- Wyoming Smash: Izuku draws out 100 percent of his power into his arm, then proceeds to strike down his opponent on the head, creating an extremely powerful shock wave as a result. This technique was first used against Shigaraki during the war on the Paranormal Liberation Front.
- Texas Smash: Izuku puts a great amount of power into his fist and then throws a right punch with enough force that the wind pressure covers part of a city. It was first used against Shigaraki in order to overcome his regenerative abilities.
One For All: Full Cowl: This technique allows him to activate normally up to 45% (originally 5%, which was then improved to 8% and 20%, and later to 30%) of One For All throughout his body, letting the energy flow through him instead of concentrating it in a single place. Activating this technique gives him enhanced strength, speed, and mobility. It also prevents him from breaking his bones whenever he uses One For All. However, he is capable of using Full Cowl up to 100% at the cost of enormous damage to his body.
- One For All: Full Cowl - 30%: After his arduous training with All Might and Endeavor, Izuku manage to increase his limit of One For All to 30% through his whole body, granting him even more power than his 20%. Izuku first used this level of One For All on his arm with the help of the Full Gauntlet.
- One For All: Full Cowl - 45%: This ability allows Izuku to utilize 45% of One For All through his body, increasing the amount of power at his disposal to a much greater extent, and granting him strength far beyond what his 20% has shown. He uses this ability along with 30%, and draws on 45% at the moment of impact.
- One For All: Full Cowl - 100%: Izuku activates One For All to its fullest extent through his entire body, granting him a tremendous boost in strength and speed, which allowed him to overwhelm Overhaul in his final form. He was able to use this ability in his battle against Nine without needing the help of Eri's Quirk.
One For All: Full Cowl - Shoot Style: A variation of Full Cowl that Izuku developed to address the problem of his increasingly damaged arms. He channels the power of One For All primarily into his legs and lower torso, allowing him to use their natural greater power to improve his striking strength and agility when attacking his opponents.
- Manchester Smash: Izuku leaps into the air and flips forward to bring down an axe kick upon his opponent. Although Overhaul managed to dodge it, it pulverized the ground thoroughly enough that Overhaul wasn't able to completely retaliate using his Quirk.
- St. Louis Smash: Izuku propels himself off the ground into the air before swinging to perform a roundhouse kick to his opponent's face. Izuku first used this move to incapacitate Gentle, who had been empowered by La Brava's Quirk to match Izuku's Full Cowl.
- St. Louis Smash Air Force: Izuku performs his signature St. Louis Smash using 45% of One For All's full output, firing a huge shockwave the size of city blocks. Izuku first used this technique to stop Shigaraki's Decay from spreading through the area.
Blackwhip: This Quirk gives Izuku the ability to create tendrils of dark energy from his body and control them at will. It can be used to capture enemies and increase maneuverability by grabbing onto objects. Izuku is also able to wrap tendrils around his forearm as a sort of recoil buffer to counter the enormous power of his 100% attacks. Blackwhip originally belonged to the fifth successor of One For All, Daigoro Banjo.
- Blackwhip - Froppy Style: Izuku mimics Asui's style by using Blackwhip from his mouth, moving around with great agility and mobility even if all his limbs are completely unusable. He first used this technique to protect Todoroki from Dabi's attack.
Float: This Quirk allows Izuku to suspend himself in mid-air, and together with Air Force it grants him the ability to fly without restrictions. Izuku first manifested Float in his fight against Shigaraki and used it alongside Blackwhip in order to save multiple Pro Heroes and classmates from his Decay. Float was the Quirk of the seventh bearer of One For All, Nana Shimura.
Danger Sense: This Quirk was wielded by the fourth user of One For All, and was inherited by Izuku. It allows Izuku to detect an imminent danger by warning him with a stabbing sensation in his head. Danger Sense takes a huge toll on Izuku's mind and has yet to be properly trained.
Izuku, even before achieving One for All, has great analytical skills as a fan of superheroes, even archiving various stats and achievements and powers that heroes have done in his note book. He even used that knowledge to calculate and strategize against opponents or help others.
After getting One for All, he eventually trained to slowly but surely achieve the full percentage of OFA's power, and more with his predecessor's powers.
Izuku has managed to fight against dangerous villains before and at times achieved victory.
Izuku has always had issues with adapting to the power output of One for All, which he had to either train or use support items.
Izuku has a problem of muttering to himself at times.